Come be part of our growth at Orange Lake Resorts:
Orange Lake Resorts is proud to be a place where genuine people can make a real difference, where passion, creativity and drive have always been part of our core values. When you’re ready to experience more than a job, we can put you on a new path to career success.
This position provides of 60 up to 90 minute owner tour presentation based on the type of owner marketing channel. The primary function is to ensure a superior owner experience while our owners and guests are visiting the resort. At the conclusion of the sales presentation, the Sales Consultant works to close the sale or transitions the owner tour guest to the Owner Relations/Latitudes department.
• Two years of timeshare experience preferred.
• Verifiable sales statistics of 15% or higher.
• Dependable and goal oriented.
• Must have reliable transportation.
• Must be process oriented with attention to detail.
• Self-directed and independent but works as a team player.
• Persuasive interpersonal skills to gain acceptance of an idea, plan, activity, service or product from guests and co-workers.
• Participates in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Strong oral communication skills.
• Strong work ethic, high energy level and positive attitude.
• Mastery of the use of appropriate interpersonal social styles and methods to inspire and guide individuals towards goal achievement.
• Pursuit of continuous improvement to improve, enhance or increase personal knowledge and skills that will assist in job performance.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• High School Diploma, GED equivalent
• Higher education encouraged
• Verifiable sales statistics of 15% or higher
• Bilingual encouraged but not required
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Active Florida Real Estate License
• Continuing Education is encouraged