Join now

Party with DJs "Musical Freedom Vol.1" in Kyoto (Osaka)

Hi my name is Nobu living in Kyoto from End of Protected content I am a hobby DJ.

I came to Kyoto about 5 years ago from Germany and after a long absence in DJing live, I will do with some friends in Kyoto central a first DJ dance party in mid of April.

If you like Soulful music like Soulful house, Modern soul, Jazz oriented music, Dance Classics, so called in wide range Dance music you are welcome.

Every nationality, genders are of course deeply welcome.

The details of the exclusive party are as follows:

Date and time: 14.04. Protected content , start 5pm to 10pm close.
Venue and address: Kyoto Beer Hall Kiyamachi, 〒 Protected content 永吉木屋町ビル B1Floor (←please copy and paste the address on Google)
5 Min. from Hankyu Railway Kawaramachi Station Exit 1A. It's on Kiyamachi Street near Mini Police station. Just between Sanjyo and Shijyo Street in the middle.
Entry: Protected content
Drinks: all Protected content

DJs: Me myself, DJ Nobu Furukawa (Kyoto), Hide a.k.a. DJ Cat (Yokohama),
Special guest: Emi a.k.a. MDM Columbia (DJ and performer)

Music: From Soulful House, Modern Soul, Disco, Dance Classics, Jazz oriented music etc.

If you have fun for these music, please do not hesitate and join to our first DJ party in a normal beer hall. Self organized everything, from DJ equipments to drinks. Seating possibilities are there, sofas, tables and chairs for conversations and relaxing.

Hospitality, fun and quality music guaranteed.

Looking forward to dance music, dancing and communication freaks!

We are happy to have fun with you at the party.

If you have questions please let me know by the message.

Soulful greetings from Kyoto,
Nobu

Osaka Forum

Our Global Partners