Join now

builder required in Blaker 1925 (Oslo)

Hi, i am looking for a builder who is more than a painter and decorater, in the Blaker area, (lillestrom) if anyone knows any builders and can recommend them i would appreciated it.
I have contacted at least 10 via Finn.no and so far i have only had two who were prepared to come and look at the job and only one of those has provided a quote for the work (although he says he wont do all the work and i need to locate another trademsan to operate a digger and quote seperately for this). This doesnt fill me with the upmost confidence.
I have found a significant crack in a basement wall (it goes right through the wall) and need someone to repair both the inside and out of this crack. I have just moved here (march Protected content I am sturggling a little with the very basics of this task - i cant understand why i just cant find a builder who wants to do the whole job lol. I took the insurance on the house when i bought it, but even they seem unable to provide or recommend a builder to undertake the job.
Any help would be appreciatied.
Thanks Steve

Oslo Forum

Our Global Partners