Cost Controller in Oil & Gas (Oslo)
Technip Norge AS is looking for Cost Controller
Reporting lines and interactions:
• Functionally reports to: Cost Controller Manager
• Operationally reports to: Project Manager
• Directly supervises (operationally): n/a
• Key interactions (internally, externally): Finance, Operations, Contract, Purchasing, Planning, Engineering, and Tendering.
Job scope (budget, management, specific criteria): dimensions of the job
Responsible for all Finance related tasks within the project.
• Bachelor/Master/Siviløkonom or similar education
• Good oral and written English skills
• Good communication skills
• Minimum 3 years financial experience, preferable with project related work
• Team player and independent
• Good excel competence.
Nice to have:
• Experience from the Oil and Gas industry
• Experience from contract management
Main accountabilities:Prepare the initial budget and monthly financial forecast
• Prepare the monthly project cost report , management report and cash flow
• Prepare financial analysis and deviation reports
• Prepare client invoices
• Other ad-hoc project related work
At Technip, you will have the chance to see a project through from start to finish, tender to installation, even offshore. The diversity of our culture helps contribute to our values of doing the right thing, trusting the team, encouraging a fair return for all and building the future. International mobility is encouraged as we are looking for the right people with the right background, no matter where in the world they might be. Our flexibility results in opportunities to learn new skill sets outside of your own discipline. Technip has a strong training culture spearheaded by Technip University, a company-wide training platform. In addition to all this we have a social atmosphere that makes us unique amongst our competitors.
Let me know if that is of interest to you