Join now

Creative Project/General Manager looking for work! (Oslo)

Hi everyone!

So I am a UK national currently looking for work in Oslo, although it's proving difficult. It seems that language is the main problem, as I don't speak Norwegian (although I am learning), and this won't change in the short term.

Just a bit about me...I have been living in Madrid for 2 years, where I met a beautiful Norwegian girl who was also living in Spain. We decided to head back to her home town and live in Oslo together. I am currently travelling between, the UK (where I am working on a project), Madrid, and Oslo, but I would love to find a job (that doesn't require Norwegian) based in or around Oslo and settle down.

I am currently working as a General Manager for a Start-Up architectural and design company based in the UK, where I am managing multiple projects. However, I also have experience in photography, I have worked as a TEFL certified English teacher in Spain for 2 years, and I also have a law degree and worked in the legal profession in the UK for over 10 years.

I have, and continue to, to check the various web sites (NAV, FINN etc..) for vacancies, and I even went and knocked on the door of over 10 recruitment agencies in Oslo when I was there last week (23/09/ Protected content , but I am not having much luck.

I am hoping you guys can help, maybe with some advice, or even better with a job!

Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you.

Adam - adam.g. Protected content