Join now

Do you crave more happiness, fun or more freedom? (Oslo)

HELLO,

Just imagine what your life would be like if you really spent your time creating only the good stuff you crave in your life.

If you are considering some changes in your life, career or business, I can guarantee that working with a Certified Life Coach can make a huge difference.

Transformative change doesn’t happen overnight. It can be tough especially if you have do it on our own.

If you are looking to close the GAPS between where you are and where you want to be OR - looking to upgrade your life OR - want to explore and get clear about what it is that you really are yearning to create in your life, then I can help.

WHY WORK WITH ME?

Through a 1-on- Protected content coaching session, I’ll provide you with the latest advances in coaching and neuroscience so you can move beyond any issues and maximize your potential for success.

One last thing I MUST TELL YOU -

I’m collecting my hours and experience towards my Professional Certified Coach (PCC) and polishing my skills and therefore offering discounted rates and/or scholarship work for anyone who needs a coach but cannot afford the regular rates.

WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM ME

My job is to help you hold yourself accountable for that work as well as the work we will do together.

If this sounds like your kind of mission then write me at Protected content

Or call me at the number below.

Marcia Turley Inc.
Oslo, Norway
Protected content

Request a free consultation, now!

Talk soon.

Sincerely,
Marcia

P.S.
In case you’re one of the people (like me) who skim to the P.S. before you read the page, here’s what this is about:

1.This is an opportunity for you to create the life you crave
2.If this is your kind of mission then just email or call me to arrange a time
3.In the meantime, request a free consultation, now.

Oslo Forum

Our Global Partners