Join now

ESP meditation course in English (Oslo)

Views

Hi all expats,

I am going to take a kind of a "goal-oriented mediation course" Protected content , they have it rarely in English so I thought that maybe someone here is interested too and wants to join me :). Anyway, here is the info:

Unique Mind ESP-I is the first of three courses in the series called ‘From gut feeling to goal-oriented self-development’. In this basic, down-to-earth weekend class you will be trained with active, dynamic meditation exercises to calm brain activity and reach a state of deep physical relaxation. By the end of the weekend you will quickly and easily be able to reach that state of relaxation on your own. A short daily practice of the meditation will help you to stay calm in your daily life, even when there is chaos around you. In addition, this more relaxed state enables you to stay in touch with your ESP sense. We all use this ESP sense quite naturally in our everyday lives much more than most people realize. Intuition and ‘gut feelings’ are part of your ESP sense.

In addition to training you to relax and stay in touch with your ESP sense, we will talk about visions and goals, and how you may use your ESP sense and the simple tools we teach to help reach your goals, whatever they may be.

Practical info:

Protected content for more details.

Course fee for first course is NOK Protected content , but for the remainder of Protected content special price: NOK Protected content . Payment may be divided into two or three payments.

Instructor: Maryanne Rygg
Cell phone Protected content
E-mail: Protected content

The next English-language course in Oslo will be held on October Protected content , Protected content
P-Hotels Oslo, Grensen 19, Oslo.
10 AM – 8 PM on both Saturday and Sunday. Plenty of breaks & 1-hour lunch.

Oslo Forum

Our Global Partners