Join now

House for sale Dal Eidsvoll mid August 2015 (Oslo)

Hello. I will be putting out my attached house in mid August. It is at Dal, Eidsvoll close to the Gardermoen Airport. It is 3 years old. Two bedrooms. quite exclusive , a beautiful garden view, balcony, second floor the apartment is about 75 square metres. 2 storage rooms and a garage which is not built yet but you have a parking space until they are built. Eidsvoll fast train to Oslo takes 35mins from Eidvoll Verk, and the fast train to Gardermoen takes 10 mins. There is a bus down the road, a school, and infant school, (Steinar stolen) and "barnehagen" close by are two huge shopping centers, doctor and dentist centre, 15 mins away is a ski jump in the winter and in the summer lakes and sea shore. Anyone interested, I can send them photos by email and eventually you will see it for sale on
It is a tip top, modern with a slight nostalgia, it has a very good feel about the place, all white with roses on a espalier. Steps and varander have wooden tiles and a markisa to blot out the sun when it gets too intensed. It was built by Bolig Partner renown for their designs.
If you are interested do contact me for further details. Thankyou.