InterNations Oslo VIP Summer Event

Hello
Was an event Sat 29 Jul 18: Protected content
at: First Hotel Grims Grenka: Q Lounge Rooftop Bar
Oslo

The information that was given about the event was as follows:
This is an event for Albatross Members only

The day before this event was a comment posted:
Hey everyone! Great to see the tremendous response to this event. Just come on down, Basic, Albatross and Friends! We will try our best to accommodate you. There is a limited capacity on the rooftop so it's best to get there on-time! This is the first trial of Albatross Only events with an effort to encourage our Basic members to transition themselves over. So Basic members will have access this time. See you all there! C

Well, I didn't see this comment...so sent a personal message early in the morning 29/8:
"Good morning Clayt :)
I see that registration is closed for the event tonight…is it possible to join You?
Regards from Sackis"

Have not received any answer to this message.

Later same night (29/8, when the event already had started), when I finally saw the comments, I could also read that there was contradictional info:

"Hey everyone! Great to see the tremendous response to this event. Just come on down, Basic, Albatross and Friends! We will try our best to accommodate you. There is a limited capacity on the rooftop so it's best to get there on-time! This is the first trial of Albatross Only events with an effort to encourage our Basic members to transition themselves over. So Basic members will have access this time. See you all there! C"

Even though I commented this posting very politely, has not been a single word from the ones that organized this event.

I had planned to have joined You this evening, but didn't since was confusing info.

Not strange that I wonder...is this how events are planned within Internations?

Regards Sackis

Oslo Forum

Our Global Partners