Kelkoo is a leader in e-commerce, providing online shoppers with a choice of over 45m+ offers in 13 countries. Kelkoo has high ambitions for its fast growing publisher side of the business, and is now expanding the team.
The main purpose of this role is to identify new publishers (syndication partners), pitch Kelkoo’s integration solutions (API, Product Feeds, Kelkoo Ads) and help new partners go live and display Kelkoo offers. More details Protected content
We are looking for someone to join our team in Oslo. We would be pleased to hear from candidates who are not currently living in these locations, but who are open-minded about relocating.
- Identify and contact new publishers in NO,DK,SE,FI through phone, email or LinkedIn.
- Introduce Kelkoo, understand their needs and agree commercial terms (80% of the working day)
- Manage existing publishers (10% of the working day)
- Prepare pre-sales material (5% of the working day)
- Prepare and follow up the technical implementation of new publishers(5% of the working Day)
Desired skills and experience
- One Scandinavian language as mother tongue (mandatory), Swedish preferably
- Past sales experience in a new business development capacity preferred
- Very strong skills in English both written and spoken
- Excellent telephone manner, able to influence and close deals over the phone
- Desire to learn about new technologies
- Demonstrable interest in e-commerce
- Enthusiastic, proactive and target driven
Please send your CV and application to Protected content or apply through the website: Protected content