Join now

Looking for an aparment from 1st. of October (Oslo)

Hello ladies and gentleman,
my name is Alexander Bruns, I am 25 years old and I come from Germany. Currently, I study industrial engineering at technical university Darmstadt/Germany ( a city close to Frankfurt). I’ll start to work for the company MAN (german Truck and Bus deliverer) in Oslo at 8thof October. Keeping an eye on internations.org, the opportunity to ask for a furnished apartment was brought to my attention. I need a furnished apartment from 1st. of october!!!
I am a well behaved young man who has experiences with different cultures. I already stayed in the USA and south- America for one year. I speak English, French and Spanish fluently. I started to learn Norwegian for 2 months. “ God dag, hvordan har du det?” is one of the first sentences I had to learn ;-) I am a sociable guy who likes to spend his time with open minded and interesting people.
In my spare time I like to do sports. My favorite sports are soccer, mountain biking and surfing. In general I like every outdoor activity.
Unfortunately it is not possible for me to visit the flat before 6th of October. But if you have Skype on your computer, we could arrange a short telephone conference.
I am very much looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Alexander Bruns

Oslo Forum