Join now

Looking for work in Oslo to be with girlfriend

Views

Hi,

I am looking at moving to Oslo in the very near future to be with my girlfriend. However, i'm struggling to find jobs which are close to my academic or work experience but also accept non-fluent Norwegian candidates even though I am actively learning Norwegian.

I have extensive academic experience within the environmental sector through my BSc (Hons) degree in Physical Geography with Environmental Management and my current Master's degree in Environmental Policy and Management. To extend my practical experience in consultancy and audit compilation, I have been undertaking work experience for the NHS at the Cheltenham and Royal Gloucester hospitals to enhance my credentials. I feel that my strong academic background has given me the essential methods to communicate effectively, written and verbal, to succeed within your organisation.

Whilst undertaking my Master's and work experience, I have continued being self-employed and working in the Telecommunications sector part time. I have over 7 years worth of experience in the industry. To be successful I have had to rely on clear end effective communication to consult with prospective and current clients, project manage teams and ensure deadlines are met. Tasks include installation of data and network solutions using Cat 5e, Cat 6e, fibre optics and maintenance.

I can be contacted by email at Protected content or by this thread.

Thank you for you help!!!!

Kind Regards,

Stuart

Oslo Forum