Join now

Looking to share apartment / for room / hybel (Oslo)

Hi, I am a friendly English guy looking to share with some nice people in Oslo or going out to Lillestrøm or for a small place. Most likely end off August / beginning of September. I am working in Lillestrøm, moving from Tønsberg area. Can share deposit on a place. Send me an email if you'd like to discuss or have anywhere availalble :) kevin Protected content

I can describe a little about my self. I am friendly, calm, funny, has a good sense of humor, responsible, orderly, caring. I like indie film, art, live music, skating, jogging, tai chi, snowboarding, boat trips, movies, fitness, music, coffee with friends and culture and meet new people. I am a vegetarian and like to cook for other people, such as Indian curry, pizza etc. I'll start working for kindergartens and study the Norwegian Bergen test part time in Oslo / Lillestrom soon. I have a professional background as a teacher and career weigh manager / social worker. I want to rent a room with nice people from August or September Protected content . I can provide excellent references, MVH :) Kevin

Oslo Forum