Join now

Offering Free Facial, skin care. ANY Takers ?? (Oslo)

Hi,
I have started a side work as a marketer for the Top 5 Global Skin Care Brand called Mary Kay.
Skin care has always been at the heart of the Mary Kay® product portfolio and the backbone of its business, so they are thrilled to be recognized as a Top 5 Global Skin Care Brand by Euromonitor,".

As I need new models, new customers, I am offering free / gratis facial for men and women plus make up guiding.

So Have you ever wondered “do I need a facial?” Chances are, you probably do. Here all the reasons you need a spa facial.
1) Prevention ;
2) Anti-aging;
3) Acne;
4) Dry skin

The reasons I listed above are the most common reasons to get a facial, but a facial can help tackle ANY of these skin concerns:

Crows feet
Under eye bags
Sagging lids
Dark circles
Puffiness
Crepey skin
Dry lips
Peeling lips
Vertical lines on lips
Aging skin
Fine lines
Surface wrinkles
Poor elasticity
Dehydration
Dull skin
Flakiness
Enlarged pores
Excess oil
Clogged pores
Whiteheads
Blackheads
Breakouts
Post-acne dark spots
Scarring
Pigmented spots
Environmentally stressed skin
Smoker’s skin

So if you are interested on stress relief, Regular facials cleanse, refresh, and revitalize your skin, get help to heal acne, minimize fine lines, balance your complexion, and slow the signs of aging

Please contact me via Internations or also via my telephone number Houda Protected content .
I AM OFFERING UP TO 30% discount on products for the 10 first customers.

Please note that I am willing to come to your place in order to do the facial and makeup guiding plus you are able to invite up to 3 extra persons to join you for free.

See you soon,
Your Beauty advisor
Houda :)

Oslo Forum

Our Global Partners