Join now

party event etaarsverk 11december (Oslo)

Hello members in oslo!!
this message is for you hoping to meet plenty of you at this event I am attending to!!

Hello Protected content

I will be attending Etaarsverk Protected content

this year in the Old Kino at Stabekk ( a couple of miles from Oslo)

I will be presenting some of the drawings of my diaries and some paintings I painted last year in Asker Vakas.

I will be travelling with Magy Ganiko a dancer, we will be presenting a creation called Borealis, he will also be presenting a short performance for the opening of the festival

Magy will be dancing on Saturday 11 december at 22h30

Hope to meet you all for this performance and more….

Magy Ganiko

His Parents are from the Okinawa Islands, Japan. He grew up in the midst of two dramatically different cultures: the latin and the Asian ones. This bicultural heritage has left a deep imprint in his entire artistic creation. From his early years, he has chosen to explore multidisciplinary artstic fields ans completed studies in dance, theatre, music and cinema.

In Protected content undertook a trip to Japan where he eventually resided for 7 years, to study Butoh dance with Kazuo Ohno. He danced with Kazuo Ohno’s Company in two major Butoh events in Tokyo: «Goden Sora O Tobu » and «Creative in Hodogaya ». In Protected content , he was invited by the University of Buenos Aires and sponsored by the City of Tokyo and the Japan Foundation to stage his performance « Water Reflections» several times in Argentina and Japan.

In Protected content , he moved to Paris where he completed cinematography studies at the CLCF (Conservatoire Libre du Cinéma Français) from which he graduated with a major in Direction. In June Protected content , he founded the dance-theatre company « Cie FuryMoon » and initiated a new artistic style, which he has named “Ultrabarroka”.

Oslo Forum

Our Global Partners