Join now

Short term position available (Oslo)

I am looking for an ex-pat to fill a short-term posiiton within Symfoni Software. You will report directly to me (Director of Business and Product Development) and my responsibilities are very broad and cover the areas of: strategy, finance, M&A and application development. Above all, I need an ambitious, highly analytical, business-smart person who can help me over the next few months with some key, high-level projects. I can adjust the scope of the projects based upon your knowledge and experience, but what is essential for me is that you are willing to put as much energy into this partnership as I am. I need to be very clear that this is an unpaid opportunity because I do not have the funding in the budget. Also, there are no plans for this position to become permanent.

However, key benefits that I can offer are:
• Norwegian work experience in a Norwegian/Scandinavian company – a huge plus for a potential recommendation for a full time job here in Norway.

• Very interesting work tasks with high responsibilities and the ability to have a direct impact on company decisions.

• Work closely with myself and potentially other members of the top management team.

• A fun and young work environment with an office in the center of the city (near Vika but we are moving to Skøyen in mid-June).

• The chance to practice your Norwegian in a professional setting. However the only language requirement is fluency in English.

• The chance to build a professional network in Norway which could help you secure a future full time position.

• Very flexible work hours. These can accommodate your schedule and can vary week to week. I only ask that you are able to commit at least 3 months to this position – though a longer time period is very welcome.

If this sounds interesting to you, please send me your resume at: michelle. Protected content before May 7th. I am looking to fill this position as soon as possible. Good luck!