Join now

US Citizen looking to relocate to Norway (Oslo)

Hi All,

I am currently looking to relocate to Norway both for personal and professional growth. Being a US citizen and residing in the United States I wanted to see what the best networking avenues were for career opportunities.

I have a background in client management, which ranges from the initial sales through project execution for some of the industry leaders in video, managed services and information technology.

In addition, I would like to mention a few items around my desire to relocate. First, if an opportunity arises that you see a fit for please note that in the last two years I have spent numerous visits (some lasting Protected content in Norway. This has been a carefully thought out decision that has included building a close network and spending ample time in Oslo to ensure the relocation is one I want to pursue. Secondly, although not fully knowing the Norwegian language, I do speak fluent English and my intent is to continue the necessary language classes to ensure that I am able to communicate in an acceptable time set forth by your company. In order to advance my Norwegian language skills, I completed the A-1 level at Folkeuniversitetet Øst during my stay in Oslo in May Protected content . Once my return to Norway is permanent, I plan on resuming the remaining required courses.

I look forward any helpful advice and guidance around a career in Oslo. If interested in my CV please let me know and I can send that along.