Join now

DODGEBALL - Winter 2011 SEASON OSSC (Ottawa)

Views

Hi everyone!

I wanted to give everyone a heads up that I will strat recruiting for the Internations Dodgeball Team for the Winter Protected content Season.

Indoor leagues start Sunday, January 16th and end Monday, April 18th Protected content

The team plays once a week and the schedule is not fix and is usually as follows:
6:00pm to 7:00pm; or
7:00pm to 8:00pm; or
9:00pm to 10:00pm.

I have not selected the day our team will play at because I want to hear from YOU first and your avialbilities. Please feel free to write me on Inter-Nations, post after my message or email me directly at Protected content

Depending on the schedule of the game we will organize get togethers either pre or post games. These are usually done at a Royal Oak Pub location. Why there you might ask? Royal Oak is an OSSC Sponsor. When you join the OSSC you get a special key tag. One person needs to show their SPONSOR KEY TAG and gets FREE FOOD at the Royal Oak:

3-5 players: * Entitled to 1 plate of Regular Large Nachos

Protected content * Entitled to 1 lb of Wings & Regular Large Nachos

* Minimum expenditure of $7 per person pre-tax

These tags can also be used on non-game nights with your buddies, providing the minimum people and expenditures are met.

There are more OSSC sponsors... Check it out here:
Protected content

As far as registration fees go, I split them according to the number of players on the team. A team registration is 650.88 (tax included). The more players we have, the lower the cost.

FYI - Registration closes January 5th, so the sooner you tell me if you can make it, the better!

This being said, I hope to see you joining our team! It should be a great and fun season!

Cheers,

Leyla :)

Ottawa Forum

Our Global Partners