Join now

Eligible for a policy/Eco Analyst - FIN program (Ottawa)

Dear friends,
After more than five years working in a diplomatic mission in Ottawa, I have gained valuable experience in economic sector as well as in information technology and management. My academic focus has been in program evaluation and policy analysis. Amon other things, I have become proficient at using logic models including definite selection of variables, and measurable indicators, in order to identify the source of problems, and to allow greater flexibility and accuracy for management in addressing those issues.
Recently, after successfully completing my first Federal Internship for Newcomers (FIN) program, the first half of this year, I was, once again accepted into this program, after being interviewed for a Policy/Economic Analyst position. At this time, I am looking for an assignment in the areas of whether program evaluation and/or performance measurement or any Analysis activity with Government or non-governmental organization.
As you may know, FIN program allows skilled and experienced newcomers bring a valuable contribution to federal public service.
In addition to my knowledge in the above fields, I am confident that my strong leadership and collaboration skills would provide significant contribution to your team.
I am available at your earliest convenience to discuss any upcoming opportunities. I look forward to hearing from you.
Have a great day

Ottawa Forum