Join now

I-N Dodegeball Team Recruitment OSSC Sprummer 2011 (Ottawa)

Views

Hi everyone!

I am starting to recruit for the Inter-Nations Dodgeball team for the upcoming OSSC (Ottawa Sports and Social Club) Sprummer Protected content season.

For those of you who have questions about the upcoming dodgeball season, please feel free to message me through Inter-Nations, or at Protected content

The Sprummer season starts May 13th and ends Sept. 2nd.
The Inter-Nations team will play Monday evenings. The schedule is not fix and is usually as follows:
6:00pm to 7:00pm; or
7:00pm to 8:00pm; or
9:00pm to 10:00pm.

No experience is required to play dodgeball. Just ask around. I will be at the April Drinks so just ask for Captain Leyla. I'll give you a low down on the whole thing.

Please let me know if you want to join the team by April 24th. I will need your full name and email so I can send you an official Roster invite from the OSSC.

Registration costs depends on how numerous the team is. From experience, expect something like $60.00 for a season.

We have team shirts too to bring the I-N team spirit and it's really loads of fun.

Depending on the schedule of the game we organize get togethers either pre or post games. These are usually done at a Royal Oak Pub location. Why there you might ask? Royal Oak is an OSSC Sponsor. When you join the OSSC you get a special key tag. One person needs to show their SPONSOR KEY TAG and gets FREE FOOD at the Royal Oak:

3-5 players: * Entitled to 1 plate of Regular Large Nachos
Protected content * Entitled to 1 lb of Wings & Regular Large Nachos
* Minimum expenditure of $7 per person pre-tax

These tags can also be used on non-game nights with your buddies, providing the minimum people and expenditures are met.

There are more OSSC sponsors... Check it out here:
Protected content

This being said, I hope to see you joining our team! It should be a great and fun season!

Cheers,

Leyla :)

Ottawa Forum

Our Global Partners