Join now

Hello there! Hope to see you all, soon! (Palm Beach)

° Just arrived back in the USA (on last week of June, Protected content a 2-year absence due to a teaching assignment in Paraguay. I had left my previous apartment in Surfside, FL, in September of Protected content .

° I had a very enjoyable long journey DRIVING my American car through most of Latin America (5 months going down from Miami to Paraguay, and 6 months for the return). Stayed for about a month in Cancún (Mexico), in Sucre (Bolivia), in Arequipa (Perú), in Fliorianópolis (Brazil) and in Cartagena (Colombia).

° Lived for one year in San Lorenzo (outskirts of Asunción), Paraguay (while residing in Paraguay I was a Professor of Physics at UNA, National University of Asuncion).

° Until my departure from Paraguay, I was the AMBASSADOR FOR INTERNATIONS in Asunción.

° In my new place in Stuart, Martin Co, I will concentrate is finishing the Hindi, and Arabic language versions of my book, which you can find in Amazon.com or in BarnesAndNoble.com searching for my last name “Xuna”.
° The title? "The Ignorance of Faith" ... Yes, I am Atheist, but the book is in Modern Physics, Astrophysics, and Metaphysics,... well, yes! It has to get into religion as well.

° IF YOU SPEAK HINDI OR ARABIC I WOULD LOVE TO BE IN TOUCH WITH YOU, SO YOU CAN GIVE ME AN IDEA OF HOW CORRECT THE TRANSLATION IS (my current Translators live in Tunisia, and India).

° A second proofread opinion would always be very much appreciated, before their publication next August. The book is already in 5 languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, French and German.

* I am an Engineer (Electronics, Telecommunications, and Software). A founder of 3 software development ventures in the Protected content .
* A High School Teacher, who taught Math, Science and Physics for 5 years in Palm Beach and Miami -Dade counties.
* A former Candidate to the US Congress (GE Protected content , FL CD 22), and an elected member to the Palm Beach DEC (Democratic Executive Committee), but I am not -currently- too active in politics.
* If you want to be my friend in Facebook, search for me (Xuna) there, and send me an invitation. I will oblige! :O)

See you soon. Cheers!

Palm Beach Forum

Our Global Partners