Project Engineer S Lockheed Martin, New York NY (Palm Beach)
At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS), we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training, and education. Come and experience your future!
Quality Program Manager (QPM) within Advanced Product Solutions (APS). This individual will be responsible for leading the Quality Program Team(s) (QPT). The QPT is led by the QPM and consists of a lead from product quality, software quality, supplier quality, and operating excellence. The QPM will lead this team through proposal efforts, program startup, and program execution. The QPM will be the lead Quality and Mission Success interface with the Proposal Managers and Program Managers.
Key Responsibilities Include
• Overall responsibility for the implementation and execution of the quality management system.
• Perform Contract Review to identify contract quality requirements and generating and ensuring implementation of a Quality Assurance Plan (QAP) on the program consistent with those requirements.
• Partner with Program Management and IPT to provide proactive issue identification, causal analysis, mitigation, and preventive action.
• Identify risks and proactively work with the program team to document risks and help to develop and ensure mitigation plans are in place.
• Represent the RMS Quality functional organization at program reviews, program staff meetings, etc.
• Establish and maintain Quality metrics that are utilized by the program team to monitor performance.
• Drive root cause analysis, and corrective actions as required.
• Communicate and escalate quality, customer satisfaction and program performance issues to the program team, functional / program managers, and business leaders as necessary for timely resolution.
• Responsible for helping to improve CPAR scores for the Quality scope.
• Ensure realistic QA budgets and staffing are established for the Quality Program Team and cost commitments are met. Perform Cost Account Management (CAM) duties for assigned cost accounts.
• Plan and oversee program audits