Join now

Brand New Computer For Sale (Panama City)

Views

Anyone looking to buy a computer? I bought a new one at Panafoto because I thought my old one had died. Now that I have my old one fixed, I don't need two computers! It is in perfect condition, hardly ever used, and it has been converted to the original settings. It still has the original packaging as well. And comes with the full one-year factory warranty that can be extended if you want.

It is an HP computer. It has an English keyboard (the only one they sell that is under $ Protected content it has a 2.2 ghz processor, 4 gigs of ram and a Protected content hard drive. I paid $549 for it (it's not even on sale today for Black Friday, I checked.) With taxes, I paid $588.

I am willing to sell it for $549. Which essentially means that I pay the taxes for you,which is a savings of almost $40. If we were in the States I would just return it, but here in Panama, as we know, those things work differently.

So if you're looking to get a new computer for a gift over the holidays and you want one that is in English and at a reasonable price, this is a good option.

I should also say that I'm hoping to sell this quickly. I am looking to leave the country in the next few days and don't want to carry two computers with me. So if you're interested let me know. There's only one so first come, first serve.

Panama City Forum