Join now

Business Development Manager Seeking Employment (Panama City)

Good morning, I am a professional Business Development Manager with years of experience in sales and marketing. I am seeking employment (full-time or contract). I encourage a marketing agency recruiter to contact me. I will be arriving in Panama on Jun 4. I will need to apply for a working visa, but I guarantee any marketing corporation that I could be the bridge of communication between companies in North America and Panama to increase sales.

My focus in sales has included Website Development, Mobile App Development, Graphic Design, Social Media campaigns and Print Advertising. Exceptional skills in networking and very comfortable interacting with people of all levels.

I am passionate and driven about the changes in technology and constantly engaging in social media. I have knowledge and experience in implementing different marketing strategies based on the industry and history of exceptional administrative office duties.

I can be contacted at Protected content . I speak English and a little Italian, I will be learning Spanish.

I look forward to your response. Have a wonderful day!