Join now

Egyptian Belly Dance lessons for beginners. See more details below.
(LADIES ONLY, sorry guys, perhaps a separate group will be established in the future for all interested guys)

Monday October 20th, Protected content , 7:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Perle Noire PH Stella Maris, piso Protected content floor, please note, there's no sign)
Calle Alberto Navarro (Just behind the Fruteria Mimi on Via Argentina)
Panama City
Host: Anki Miranda Hevonkoski
Phone: Protected content

Classes held every Monday with Anki M. Hevonkoski (Egyptian Dance Instructor & ACE Group Fitness Instructor)
Class fee: $5.00 per person/hour, payment in cash.

Prepare yourself for a fun evening of dancing t he most ancient form of art, Belly Dance in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. Let's celebrate our female beauty through sensuous, graceful and strengthening belly dance movements. Suitable for all ages from Protected content all shapes and sizes. We'll start with an easy, dancy warm up added with some stretches to prepare ourselves for the dance movements and learning different techniques while having fun time finding those hidden muscle groups.

Please be on time and wear comfortable clothing (don't hide your beautiful curves with too loose fitted clothing either), wear soft, thin sole/jazz shoes, but no trainers/running shoes or high heels. Barefoot is recommended. Please bring a scarf to wrap it around your hips. I'll have limited amount of simple scarves available. I'm welcoming all the ladies of the Panama InterNations and beyond, so spread the word. Any questions or concerns please contact me either on: anki. Protected content or Protected content .

Parking available in the streets