Join now

EntrepreneurshipSpeech Wednesday, April 28 at 6pm (Panama City)

Dear all, I have a special guest coming from Miami, Entrepeunor and Writer Mr. Jonathan D´Oleo. Protected content

Jonathan is coming to Panama to give a few speeches on Entrepeneurship, and he has kindly accepted to speak to us at the Second Mentors Worshop, that this month will take place at Sanborns Multiplaza. Please note the following:

1. This is NOT a free event. The organizers of the Mentors Worshop require a fee of USD10.00 to cover part of the venue rental.
2. The speeches will be in Spanish only (sorry, next month it will be a bilingual event, I promise)
3.There will be two additional speakers: Gisela Tunon, a well-known TV and Radio presenter in Panama, plus also a entrepreunor herself, and Mr. Julio Cesar Acevedo, a Business Consultant, TV, Radio Presenter and digital entrepreneur!
4. Finally, and VERY IMPORTANT: . In order to register to the event, please register at this link goo.gl/forms/sJDx0rZNC7 or feel free to contact me at my mobile number Protected content

otherwise the charge will be USD15.00.

Do not miss this opportunity to meet Jonathan and other like-minded people on the booming entrepeneurship scene in Panama!

Panama City Forum

Our Global Partners