If you love international travel, why not turn your passion into a career! insightCuba, a division of Cross-Cultural Solutions, and leading provider of licensed people-to-people travel to Cuba for U.S. citizens is hiring for the position of Travel Specialist at our office in Panama City, Panama.
We are hiring a dynamic, enthusiastic, self-starter who has a desire to gain experience in the travel industry, a passion for international travel, and a great phone presence who wants to utilize these qualities to offer outstanding travel programs to Cuba for the U.S. market.
Our Travel Specialists work with a talented and dedicated team providing Americans the unique opportunity to travel to Cuba on one of our many U.S. Government authorized programs. An exciting and comprehensive two-week training program Cuba and Panama will be provided.
Spanish language and prior experience in Cuba and Panama is not required.
• To sell and register all potential and return guests
• To provide a superior level of customer service
• To communicate professionally with guests through telephone, e-mail, chat, and web-leads
• To prepare and get guests excited for travel to Cuba
• To accurately enter and maintain guest information
• To work as a team, sharing information, tools and strategies
• To remain up-to-date on product information and be proactive in educating team members
• Live and work abroad in Panama City, Panama
• Have a passion for international travel
• Have an enthusiastic personality and great phone presence
• Have a willingness to learn and succeed
• Have strong verbal and written communication skills
• Have excellent organizational skills
• Have proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite preferred
This position is available now. Apply for a 1 or 2-year commitment and you'll be provided with:
• Paid living arrangements provided in comfortable shared apartments in a safe and vibrant neighborhood
• A $700 monthly stipend
• Travel Medical Health Insurance
• 10 "free days" per commitment year to be used to take days off during your commitment
• Spanish lessons
• One-week volunteer abroad experience with our parent company, Cross-Cultural Solutions
• An exciting and comprehensive two-week training program Cuba and Panama
• Round-trip airfare between the United States and Panama (if necessary)
How to apply:
Apply today to become a part of the insightCuba/Cross-Cultural Solutions' global family in Panama! Submit a resume and a personal statement of Protected content addressing the following questions to Protected content
• Why would you like to live and work with insightCuba in Panama?
• What do you hope to gain from the experience?
• How will you handle the unique challenges of living and working abroad?
• What do you want to be doing in three years and how would this position help you achieve this goal?
Learn more about insightCuba at Protected content .