Join now

holiday (Panama City)

Hi, I will be travelling to Panama at the beginning of March. I have more or less decided on the places I want to visit during my 3-week-holiday, but I have a few questions I hope you will be able to help me with.
I am planning to spend 3 days in Panama City. A full transit of the Canal would be great - do you know of an operator that does full transits and returns to Panama city by train from Colon?
I would love to see whale sharks and orcas. I am not a diver though. Can you recommend a spot where I can join a boat tour? I am thinking about going to Archipielago de las Perlas, Coiba (either from Santa Catalina or Puerto Mutis) and PNM Golfo de Chiriqui. I will probably not be able to fit in all three, so it would be great if you could give me some advice on where sightings are most likely in March.
Furthermore, Boquete, Volcan Baru, Bocas and San Blas are on my lists and I might join a tour to El Valle or Penonome. It really depends on how much time is left after I have done all of the above :-)
Thank you very much in advance!
Kind regards, Michaela

Panama City Forum

Our Global Partners