Join now

I am a Massage Therapist with 10 years experience (Panama City)

I am a Massage therapist, specializing in Thai Massage & Tui Na (Chinese Massage). I also give relaxation massage as well as therapy.

I am new to Panama and I am offering my services to the community to help anyone who needs treatment or relaxation.

I have over 10 years experience in healing. I am in Panama teaching Massage to Spa staff at some of the big hotels here so you will still be able to receive treatments when I'm gone.

Information on Tui Na: Tui Na is Chinese Deep Tissue Body Work. Specialized treatments are available for specific bodily problems and injuries – ie: Sports Injuries, problems due to posture, Repetative Strain Injuries (R.S.I). Tui Na works with the body’s natural energy (Qi) and helps to re-form muscles so they are no longer tight & knotted. Both Acupuncture & Shiatsu have their roots in this Protected content old practice. It is the most powerful treatment for all musculo-skeletal problems. Patients will often need a course of 3 or more treatments over a 10 day period although a single stand-alone treatment will also have a huge healing impact and benefit.

For treatment or information please contact me: Protected content
email: Protected content

Panama City Forum

Our Global Partners