Join now

Looking for a job in Sales/Communications (Panama City)

Dear all,

I am a french citizen currently living in Panama and looking for a job in Sales/Public Relations/marketing in that fast growing country that has a lot to offer.

I have a Degree in International Business and a Master's Degree in Multimedia and Communications. I have studied and work in a lot of different countries (USA, England, Spain, Mexico, Portugal, UAE and Panama) and I speak fluently French, Spanish and English, and intermediate Portugueses.

After a few experiences as project coordinator in event planning, I started working as a Country Manager for The Business Year, an international consultancy firm specialized in producing annual publications on countries' economy. This job led me to Dubai and Panama where I interviewed around Protected content leaders and government officials. I therefore worked on "The Business Year : Dubai Protected content edition and the first edition on Panama "The Business Year : Panama Protected content .

You can find more information on my linkedin profile: Protected content

Always up for new challenges, I decided to stay in this incredibly booming and exciting country to start a new career and find more stability. I am open for any tips on the best way to find a job and succeed in my new objective.

Thank you in advance, I wish you all a great week.

Kind regards,
Constance

Panama City Forum