Join now

Looking for a position in Panama - Just moved here (Panama City)

Views

To Whom This May Concern:

I wanted to reach out and introduce myself. My name is Barrett C. Heck I am 33 years old and have been in business both as an entrepreneur and executive for Protected content . I have experience in government, non-profit and commercial/private sectors. I would appreciate anyone's help if they know of a position available within their organization or through their contacts.

A bit more about me... please message me for my full Business Profile CV. You can reach me at Protected content

Currently, I have just moved to Panama City, Panama from the United States in order to explore new opportunities where my experience can be utilized to the fullest. I am looking for a position within a great organization, whether it be a small or large or entry level to executive level. I am open to different types of positions you may have where your organization will see my experience as a value add.

I built and recently sold what started as a small consulting and solutions development firm in the USA which grew to become a true player in variety of industries around the globe; called Elements Global & Elements Global Government Division with multiple industry subset subsidiaries. Elements, over the years, primarily dealt with three sectors, government, non-profit and commercial. I have been lucky, for my breadth of experience has developed within an international level; with both large and small organizations. .

At this stage in my life I am ready for a new and engaging future here in Panama and the ability to translate my knowledge and experience to provide continued innovation, growth and sustainability for a great organization here in Panama.

I would welcome a meeting or any assistance from members that may know of any open positions. Please contact me with any questions or information you might have.

I know I would be a truly great asset to an organization and its goals here in Panama.

I look forward to hearing from you any of you and getting to know you better as well as the InterNations Community here in Panama.

Thank you,

Barrett Heck

Panama City Forum

Our Global Partners