looking for intern/ buscando practicante (Panama City)
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor or master student
- Pro-active, precise and creative
- Knowledge on online marketing and search engine optimization
- At least an intermediate level of the Spanish language (A2-B2) (We require all interns to take first a month of
Spanish classes before starting the internship to improve their level of Spanish and settle down in the country)
Full time internship Protected content
Wequips is looking for a full time intern, which will be in charge of the development of the SEO of Wequips. This internship will give you a unique insight into an internationally operating SME while working on your own project. You will put you insight on SEO into practice. Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to help on other small processes in the company. Your input will be directly used in the day-to-day business and operation of the company.
• Web development to ensure sound structure
• Optimizing for page speed
• Development of a keyword content strategy
• Implementation of content strategy on the website
• Implementing of content strategy off the website (social media, blogs, forums)
• Track the on-going performance for chosen keywords in the chosen search engines and track the position of
your identified competitors for the same keywords
• Set up of bench-marking and monitoring in order to check if your actions are being effective
• Set up custom dashboards for on-going customers that give real-time data on websites visitors, social media
visitors, and on an array of other useful data, such as the position for chosen keywords (search engine results
• Set up website visitor tracking software that gives data independently of Google's statistics.
Would you like to make a difference in this company, develop yourself professionally and experience an international business environment, whilst studying Spanish and living in a beautiful country? Then please contact Laurien Adriaanse at Protected content .
For further information, visit our website: Protected content .