Join now

Master bedroom, Obarrio (Panama City)

Views

Hi,

My two roommates and I have a beautiful flat--looking to fill the master bedroom. it is a gorgeous room, with big windows, a walk-in closet that could house a small family, it's own large bathroom, a desk, and a king sized bed. Our dearest flat is located in the center of Obarrio, behind the Iglesia del Santuario. Flat is way furnished (towels and sheets included). Price is $700 monthly (includes water, cable and internet, does not include electricity and common expenses).

Any questions and to schedule a time to come see the place and meet us, please call my roommate Fabio at Protected content WhatsApp at Protected content .

Yes, it is ideal for 2 people! And it´s shared with 3 young and professionals... we speak both English and Spanish. Thanks!

Tenemos una habitacion gigante, disponible YA, para Protected content adecuada para dos personas, o para una)--casa amueblada. Precio no incluye electricidad ni gastos comunes. Somos tres profesionales jovenes, buena onda y tranquilas, que nos gusta compartir y pasarlo bien. Por favor llamar a mi companero de casa para mas informacion y/o para hacer una cita para venir a ver la habitacion. Fabio: Protected content WhatsApp at Protected content .

Gracias!

Panama City Forum