Join now

Nice big bedroom available June 1 in El Cangrejo (Panama City)

Hi there,

Our apartment is large, fully furnished, clean and with a stunning view right in the heart of Panama City. It has two large bedrooms each with private bathroom and one of the bedrooms is available for rent starting June 1. In the other bedroom live my boyfriend (Panama) and I (German). The perfect room mate should stay for at least 6 months, be responsible, nice, between Protected content , easy-going and loves music! Couples welcome as well.

The room is fully furnished with a queen size bed, big closet, AC, private bathroom (hot water), Wifi Internet.

The building is located very central, just behind Iglesia del Carmen (neighbourhood of Bella Vista / El Cangrejo), has 24 hour security, gym, sauna, pool and is close by foot to great restaurants, bars, cafes, supermarkets, universities, pharmacies, doctors etc. The only downside: no balcony and no smoking allowed in the apartment (non-smokers preferred as room mate).

Monthly rent for bedroom: US$500 plus variable costs (utilities).
Variable costs sum up to approx. US$30 per person for electricity and Internet. Water and sewage included already.

1 month damage deposit required.
Minimum Protected content (longer preferred!!)

Please send me an Email to endres. Protected content if you are interested!

Hope to see you soon!