Join now

Nice room for rent in Bella Vista, $500 (Panama City)

Hi everybody,

Starting September 1 I have a nicely sized bedroom available for rent.

Our apartment is fully furnished with washer, dryer, stove....located up high with beautiful views over the city and bay. We have no TV (watch mostky movies or online TV) but 4MB highspeed wireless Internet. There are 2 bedrooms, of which one is currently available and the other one is occupied by my boyfriend and I.

It would be great to have somebody nice, fun, professional, working, clean and easy going who will stay for at least 6 months. Couples welcome as well.

The room has a queen bed (the only thing that you would have to buy is your own bed sheet set), huge closet (7 doors), private bathroom with shower and two doors, to the bedroom and to the hallway.

Room rent is $500 plus utilities (electricity, internet, maid...) which usually sum up to $ Protected content person, depending on electricity consumption and how often we hire the maid (and if we split the bills between 3 or 4 people).

One month deposit required.

Location: right across from the Crown Plaza hotel / behind Iglesia del Carmen.

If you are interested, just give me a call at Protected content send me an Email at endres. Protected content .

I look forward to your reply!

The building has 24h security, 2 elevators, small but deep pool and a small gym with all main work out machines and TV.