Join now

PROPERTIES FOR RENT - Panama city-Panama (Panama City)

I have a few offers:
3 bedrooms, semi furnished house in Panama Pacifico Area - ancient Military base Howard. At the end of the street really calm and with a lot of nature surrounding. Protected content semi-furnished, negotiable if empty. It is near DELL, CATERPILLAR, GRANGER, TRUCKS LOGICS, and the international airport of Howard.

Fully furnished 1/bedroom apartment in Avenida Balboa, with Great Ocean View, all commodities, swimming pool. Great location to be in the city. 1 Private parking space. Public transportation near by, a lot of restaurants and night life near by. Protected content .

Next year available 1 bedroom garden apartment in grown floor of well graded community of Panama Pacifico. Will be fully furnished. Available for short -term at Protected content or long term (more than 1 year) negotiable. Near the Lycée Français, and the Knight bridge school. Private parking space, a lot of open areas, the best private gym in town with an olympic size swimming pool. Very calm area.

I offer other services: reception of houses or apartment and consulting on architecture and interior design services.

I have a few others in different properties in different locations and with different price ranges. Just contact me on my personal email: Protected content , I will be glad to answer your questions.

Panama City Forum