Remember to Plan Ahead - It's Fiestas Patrias (Panama City)
Hello everyone, just wanted to remind you that for a few days, in certain parts of Panama City and Country in general, it might get complicated. So please take into consideration the following:
1. On Nov. 3 and 4, major avenues in Panama City and other Cities will be closed because of Parades.
2. Colon will have parades on the 5th.
3. Most businesses will be closed from Nov 3rd thru 6th. Even though Saturday is not a Holiday, most commercial establishments will not be open. The usual suspects like supermarkets, drug stores and movie theatres will be open.
4. If you are heading out to the beach, expect big crowds and lots of traffic going out and coming in.
5. Nov. 2nd is a dry day. No alcohol will be sold. So plan ahead. Also, government works tomorrow only until 2pm.
6. Speciallly in the interior, lots of partying and people drinking, so please be careful on the road and in the water.
7. If you want to see the parades, go very early to the area near the Presidency in Casco. You can better appreciate them from there. As the morning progresses, it will be very crowded.
Hope you enjoy these festivities and have a great week.