Join now
Log in Join

Required papers to work as freelance/subcontractor (Panama City)

Dear all,

Can anyone tell me what kind of papers are needed to be able to rent myself out as a freelance consultant or subcontractor? I am currently here on a touristic visum.

I can imagine I will need to subscribe at the chamber of commerce. Does anyone know the requirements for this or where I can find them?

Other formalities to be arranged? I am open for all your tips and suggestions.

Greetings ,

Mark Daggers

Panama City Forum