Join now

Start-up in energy looking for business partner (Panama City)

Hi all,

My name is Enrico Magnani, I am a McKinsey consultant and I am now in Panama to launch a new business as an entrepreneur.

I am working on a start-up which sells energy efficiency solution to Schools, Hotels, Hospitals and other big energy users. The business model is based on an ESCO, therefore the project are financed putting as a guarantee the energy savings.

I am now starting to talk with potential clients and suppliers of energy efficiency equipment. I would like to include in the project a business partner expert on technical topics (e.g., electric engineer, renewable/ energy efficiency expert) and/ or well connected to potential clients/ suppliers.

Including a partner would be of great support, especially in assessing energy saving potential of clients and/ or building a potential client portfolio.

If interested, please get in touch with me though this post or send an e-mail to Protected content

Thank you!
Enrico

PS
Since it is a start-up, we will have the opportunity to build together a new business, but I cannot offer salary/ compensation

Panama City Forum