Peperpot InterNation brunch on May 29th (Paramaribo)
Let's meet, greet and enjoy at the Peperpot Internation Brunch on Sunday, May 29th from 11.00am to 14.00pm
The program includes a small walk in the Peperpot forest (1.5km) for those interested and a nice brunch with a Javanese twist.
- mashed potatoes
- "bakabana" /fried plantains
- Peperpot vegetable "bah" soup (fish, chicken or vegetarian)
- assorted fresh fruits
- assorted tea from the nature
- Surinamese (Katwijk) coffee
- fresh coconut water (cut and served ice cold on request)
- fresh Juices
- ice cream (dessert)
Participation is set at USD 15 per person.
This includes the entrance fee, F&B, and the guided tour (jungle walk).
Event on Sunday, 29th.
Registration open until May 25th 17.00hrs
Register by email: Protected content or by phone (O Protected content (M Protected content
For those planning to take the jungle walk, make sure you have good walking shoes.
Mariciano Lie A Young