Join now

1650 Furnished 2 bedrooms, Alex Dumas, Year lease (Paris)

This posting is for a 2 bedroom apartment right next to Alexander Dumas Metro station line 2. It is about a 10 minute walk to RER A. I can say after living in the city on and off for 5 years, that this is the coolest part of Paris. Easy to get anywhere in the city, bars and cafes are less expensive, and you will be right next door to the best park in Paris (the cemetary). Apartment comes fully furnished with very comfortable beds, a couch/sofa, 1 bathroom (with bath tub), washer, and internet/phone all ready to go. This apartment is also facing the courtyard so no street noise.

The place is available as of September 1st. I always get a very large number of responses and I will usually take the group that is looking for a 1 year rental. Cost for one year rental is Protected content + all charges. In addition, I will require 2 months deposit, to be returned at the end of the contract period. See Pricing in the blog below for shorter stays. The average charges/utilities/internet +TV for Protected content was about Protected content a month (more in winter/less in the spring and summer).

Contract will be american style (meaning common sense and easy to understand). There is a an English/French speaking person to assist with repairs at a very low cost and with very quick reaction time. For students and some inters I believe you will be eligible for CAF (which is a government program to help fund part of your rental expense).

Please send me an email with the amount of time you plan on staying, and a little information about yourself, and of course any questions you might have. After visiting the apartment, if both parties are interested then I will send over an example contract for your review.

This apartment is ideal for 2 people or for a couple in the largest bedroom and 1 person in the other bedroom. Also is possible to have 1 perso in the living room.
Thank you
Greg

Alexander Dumas apartments: Protected content

Paris Forum