Join now

2 Apartments to Rent-September 1st (Paris)

Hello,

I have two apartments to rent for 12 months, starting September 1st. Showing the apartments today, until they are taking. Please email me if you are interested. Protected content

Apartment 1:

Near Alexander Dumas station (Line Protected content walk) I have a 2 bedroom, about 44 m2. Cost is 1,675 Euros and about Protected content estimated monthly charges/utilities/tv/internet per month (includes electricity and everything). Place is beautiful and near Pere Lachaise. Outdoor markets right down the street a couple days a week. Rent from Sep 1st to Aug 31st. 2 months deposit required. Fully Furnished

Apartment 2:

Near North station metro. 3 bedrooms, about 45 m2. Cost is 1,975 Euros and about Protected content estimated monthly charges/utilities/tv/internet per month (includes electricity and everything). Place has a great location for walking or taking the metro anywhere. Rent from Sep 1st to Aug 31st. 2 months deposit required. Fully Furnished

US style contract in English for simplicity, although if you need a French contract for bank account opening or other official paper work, we can do those as well. I only care about the American one, as its clearer rules (no smoking in the apartment for example, as the walls turn black from the smoke)

See photos found in the blog page: There has been a new couch bought for the living room.
Protected content

Paris Forum