Join now

2 bedroom beautiful apartment near Republique (Paris)

Property: Chemin Vert Garden

Description: 90 square meters of living space with a large sun filled salon, an open renovated kitchen and bar, two large bedrooms, two bathrooms with separate WCs, and an extra small room that would be perfect for your office or dressing room, there is also a large quiet and private terrace.

Neighborhood: 11th arrondissiment, very close to the lively Place de la Bastille and near to Le Marais and historic Place des Vosges.

Pricing: This property is offered on a long-term basis. The monthly rent of Protected content includes the agency fee, a provision for electricity consumption, and high-speed Internet with free calls to over 70 countries and cable TV.

For more information on this property, please visit Protected content

If you are interested in this property please send me a private message or contact me via the below details, I would be happy to provide further information.

Irina RAILEANU :: VINGT Paris
Finance & Rental Portfolio Management

OFFICE Protected content
FAX Protected content
Email: Protected content

VINGT Paris is a full-service real estate company that helps busy international clients find ideal homes in Paris for ownership or rental. Protected content

VINGT Paris Magazine is devoted to the 20 arrondissements of Paris and helping you get the most out of the city. Sign up for our weekly newsletter. Protected content

Paris Forum