Join now

42m2 Eiffel Tower/Motte Picquet August rental (Paris)

Renting my home (for 1 person or couple), available from Protected content August.

Parisian charm, 1 bedroom 42 sq meter Protected content feet) apartment between metros Dupleix and La Motte Picquet-Grenelle, 5 minutes walking distance to the Eiffel Tower.

I am a non-smoker and keep my place very clean. The apartment is on the
4th floor (no elevator) with windows in every room allowing plenty of light and air. Situated on a quiet pedestrian cobblestone street, lined with gardens and just steps away from some exceptional food shops.*

Comfortable, bright living room with breakfast/dining table, couch, and
handcrafted bookshelves (though no TV). Bedroom opens directly on to a lovely balcony with a view of the Eiffel Tower, equipped with table for two, plants and flowers.

Built-in closets with plenty of space. King-size (EU) high quality futon bed with a very firm mattress (great for the back :). Modern kitchen with electric oven, gas range top, fridge and washer/dryer. Bathroom with shower. Toilet in small separate room.

Towels and sheets will be in place when you arrive. Housekeeper available during your stay if desired.

Other features: wireless internet, free telephone calls to Europe and US.

*On the street next to me you will find amazing cheese shop
(Laurent Dubois) and boulangerie (Maeder) as well as the first Poilane bread
shop in Paris. Every Wednesday and Sunday morning until 1pm is a high quality, outdoor farmer's market 1 street away to stock up the fridge with fresh vegetables, fruit and meat.

3 metro lines (#'s 6, 8 and 10), numerous bus lines and a velib station just downstairs provide easy, direct access to everywhere you want to visit.

125€ per night, minimum 6 nights, discount for longer stay.

Send a message for photos / additional information!
Protected content

Paris Forum