Join now

A room for short term rent in Paris

Hello, my name is Jiani. I’m a Chinese woman working in Paris. I’m looking for a female room mate to share my appartement in the center of Paris.

The appartement is located in a very convenient neiborhood and only 2 minutes walk to the subway station «Olympiades» of line 14, which is the fastest and the most modern metro line in Paris.

The appartement Protected content is fully furnished. There are 3 rooms, one for me, the 2nd one for an Australian woman. The third room Protected content is available from now on for a minimum of 6 months rent up to 1 year. There are a confortable double bed with bedding sets, a big wardrobe, a working table, a lamp and a chair in the room.

All rooms have a wonderful view of Paris and the Eiffel Tower. We share a well-equipped big kitchen, a bathroom with washing-machine and a toilette. We are very international, well-educated and easy-going people.

The rental price is Protected content per month including : high-speed internet connection, weekly cleanning, water, electricity, heating, insurance and taxes. A security deposit of two-month rent is demanded and will be refunded in the end of the rental period.

If you are interested, please do not hesitate to contact me by email Protected content or by phone Protected content . And I’m glad to organize a visit for you.

Paris Forum