Join now

advice on estate agents (Paris)

Hi just joined the site, and am trying to find some reliable advice about trusted estate agents in france having just lost £15,000 to a english registered guy. He took the £15,000 money from us and also £35,000 from my daughter to buy two properties in france didnt complete the deal, lied etc and now we found out that he has done the same to 15 other people in Jersey others in Cumbria essex shropshire warwickshie lincolnshire and more besides, even working under several different names Marc Reeves being the one he used when we met him, but he works with a guy called peter Turner who lives in Tamworth in the Uk but he runs the business from Isle of Wight at his father and business partner address in ventnor and 21 rue la palestine where he works with his wife Caterine Bouchet. We have had to take him to Court and are still in the process of trying to get back our money back the police are investigating him for fraud and he has been bailed to appear for further questioning later. He was working in conjunction with AVIS in Pontivy who have been less than truthful and not much help so we are looking for a reliable trusted agent to allow us to purchase property in France, and move as soon as we can find something nice.
Also if any body needs any information on this please contact me or if you can help me in any way I would be very grateful lots of documents on the guy and his company, if any body knows him please dont get in to the same situation as us.

Paris Forum

Our Global Partners