Join now

Apartment in the 15th for 250€/month (Paris)

Hello everyone! I am currently looking for a female roommate who is a student! Please spread this message around is you know someone who is on the search for an apartment.

250€/month (including utilities and wifi) for a double room in the 15th:
There is a middle aged woman who rents her apartment in the 15th arrondissement to 4 students each year. She offered me a room, but because i will no longer be a student starting October, she normally cannot rent it to me. However, she told me that if i can find a female student to be my roommate, we can share the double room together. Each person will pay a little bit less than €250/month and there is also the possibility of applying for housing aid.

Availability : October to June only (must leave during the summer)

Apartment : The double room is about Protected content with 2 beds and other furniture. The entire apartment is 70m2. There are 2 bathrooms and showers, a kitchen and a big living room. We will share the apartment with the landlord and 2 other students.

Environment : 15th arrondissement, near metro charles michel and avenue emile zola (line 10), dupleix (line 6), commerce (line 8) and rer c. Only 5 minutes away from shopping mall Beaugrenelle (hollister, zara, uniqlo, esprit, etc), cinema and supermarkets

About me : I am an American student who came to France to do my master's. I will start working professionnally in october for a company specialized in digital marketing.

Feel free to contact me for more information and photos of the apartment or to schedule a visit. Also don't hesitate if you want to meet up with me first just to talk and get to know each other better!

Paris Forum

Our Global Partners