Join now

Beautiful 1-bedroom apt free Nov 16-Dec 26 (Paris)

Hi there,

I'm renting my beautiful 1-bedroom apartment (48m2) while I'm away at a writing residency.

The apartment is located in Paris' 11th arrondissement, on the border of the 20th, a short 10-minute walk to Pere Lachaise.

The apartment consists of a sunny living room overlooking a large, leafy courtyard, a light-filled bedroom with two windows and comfy double bed, a bathroom featuring a full bathtub and shower and an equipped kitchen.

Amenities include telephone (with unlimited free calls to the USA and several international destinations), Internet, Wifi, washing machine, 4 burners, microwave/grill, mini oven, American-sized refrigerator, heated towel rack - even a digital piano if you play!

The apartment is on the second floor (there's an elevator) and is ideal for one person or couples.

The building has 2 digicodes, ensuring security. A twice-weekly market takes place just at the end of the block and all commerce (supermarkets, bakeries, post office, etc) are close, too.

The apartment is quiet, calm, and cozy; a perfect place to read, write, work, and relax.

The apartment is free from November 16 to December 26. I'm flexible with dates and we can talk price. The longer you stay, the more you save! Ballpark, though: around Protected content + charges.

I have references from people who have very happily stayed here before.

Feel free to send me an email at Protected content for pictures and more info if you're interested!