Join now

Beautiful studio apartment in Paris (Photos)

Hi everybody,

I am looking for a new tenant for a beautiful cozy studio apartment in the 15th arrondissements in Paris, just a 2-minute walk from the Eiffel Tower. The apartment is available as of August 20th.

The studio lies very central, a 1-minute walk away from the metro station Cambronne Protected content 3 mins from the metro Motte-Picquet Grenelle (8, 6, 10). It is in a very good condition, was renovated not long time ago, and consists of:
=> 1 room with high ceilings with a wooden beam, a very comfortable foldaway bed turning into a stylish coach and two tall windows
=> 1 open kitchen with a beautiful black granite countertop, ceramic glass stove, microwave, and a rich kitchen equipment (including a Siemens laundry machine)
=> 1 bathroom with white tiles, shower and extra bathroom heater
Check out the pictures on the link below to find out what it looks like!

The studio is fully furnished and lies on the 3rd floor of a very quite apartment complex. The windows open with a view on a typical Parisian back-court and although you are in the middle of the city, it is a very peaceful place.

The rent is 1.130 Euros per month (free Wifi included) and the landlord does not insist on a long-term rental agreement.

The 15th arrondissement is a very nice, clean and quite neighborhood, you have plenty of restaurants, cafés, stores and supermarkets around the corner, and the shopping street Rue de Commerce offers all you need.

If you are interested, write me a message or email me to Protected content . Don't hesitate to forward the ad to others!

Protected content