Join now

CDI in Insurance for a French Italian (Paris)

Dear all,
the company I work for, a leader in the insurance industry, is searching a French/Italian Speaking Liability Claims Handler - Full Time (CDI) contract for one of our most important client.

Due to increased business an exciting opportunity has been created for a well organised bilingual individual to take on the role of Liability Claims Handler at our office in Paris La Defense.

The successful Bilingual Claims Handler will be a clear & confident communicator with written and verbal fluency in both French and Italian languages plus very good MS Office skills. A professional, personable and well-organised manner is essential alongside a resilient character, able to remain calm under pressure.

Industry: Insurance.

Experience (2 to 4 years) in a similar insurance claims handling role would be an advantage, but is not essential because a full training will be provided.
Education: A law school degree is an essential requirement and a good knowledge of the Italian/French Civil Law System will be key to get the job.
Languages: Italian & French

You can send me your CV or contact me for further information @ Protected content

Thanks and regards,

Francesco

Paris Forum

Our Global Partners